Syntiron Managing Director
PhD in Microbial Genomics and Bioinformatics
Vaccine Business Development
Syntiron Senior Scientific Director
PhD in Microbiology and Immunology
25 Years Teaching and Research
PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Biophysics
Intellectual Property Specialist
WE ARE A TEAM WITH A COMMON MISSION
Syntiron develops innovative microbial vaccines to help people live healthier, more productive lives.
The ALLOY Vaccine Platform applies to a broad array of bacterial pathogens. Syntiron is currently developing vaccines for the following indications:
- Urinary tract infection
- Severe invasive infection
- Skin infection
WHAT WE DO
tackle the METAL RECEPTORs
- Bacterial metal receptors make outstanding vaccined targets, but their complex structure is difficult to work with.
- Syntiron has deep expertise in the identification, purification, fabrication and formulation of bacterial metal receptors for vaccines: our ALLOY Vaccine Platform.
ASK the immune system
- Immune profiling of the vaccine antigens is used throughout the discovery and preclinical develpment to monitor performance.
- ALLOY vaccines target more than just antibodies. Cellular immunity is a critical component of the vaccine design.
- ALLOY vaccines are developed using multiple in vivo and in vitro models of infection and immunity
PROTECT HUMAN HEALTH
- Our end goal is to generate simple and highly effective vaccines that can be manufactured and formulated for humans.
- Simplicity enables cost-effective economics appropriate for the global vaccine market.
- Translation tools relevant to human infection are used whenever possible during the develpment of ALLOY vaccines.
SYNTIRON’S ALLOY VACCINE PLATFORM TARGETS MULTIPLE BACTERIAL METAL TRANSPORT PROTEINS TO GENERATE SYNTHETIC PROTEIN VACCINES THAT ARE STRONG, BROADLY PROTECTIVE, AND EASY TO MAKE.
Ownership: Privately held since 2018 by VXN Holding/EW Group
Focus: Microbial vaccine discovery for humans
Size: 9 employees
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
Current Lead: Vaccine to prevent urinary tract infections
Expertise: Bacterial metal receptor proteins, animal models of human disease, engineered antigen design
SAINT PAUL, MN, USA
Syntiron actively seeks partnerships THAT Advance human vaccines. For more information on our project and partnership opportunities, please contact us.
1000 Westgate Drive
St Paul MN 55114